Residential Solar Panels in Georgia
Harness the Power of Solar Energy for Your Home
Whether you are ready to get started with converting your home to solar energy or are considering the change, Alternative Energy Southeast, Inc. is proud to help. We are certified, well-trained, and highly-skilled at what we do. We are also passionate advocates for the advantages that solar energy provides over traditional power sources. You can trust in our dedication to high-quality, cost- effective solutions. Ask our Georgia residential solar panel experts about how solar panels and a Tesla Powerwall Battery System can be the answer to your growing utility bills.
If the power your system produces doesn’t meet our production estimates, we will pay the difference. It’s written in our contracts!
Is Solar Energy Right For You?
Making the change to solar energy can be an easy decision once you have all the facts. AES will provide you with a detailed explanation of how your monthly utility savings and increased home values can add up to an impressive return on your investment that only grows as electric utility rates continue to rise.
- Lower energy costs – Solar panels in Georgia pay for themselves very quickly and they have a warranty of 25 years, which means for you, years and years of free energy from the sun.
- Increased value of your home – Besides the incentive of lower energy costs to attract buyers - "Researchers found that buyers were willing to pay a premium of $15,000 for a home with the average-size solar PV system... compared with a similar home without one." - NY Times.
- Tax incentives – There are a number of financial incentives to installing solar systems, and AES will help ensure that you are taking advantage of each and every one
- Energy-independence – A solar panel system with battery back-up can keep the lights on when storms and other conditions knock your neighbors "off the grid". Solar power is independent of oil pipeline breaks, gas shortages, and world politics that monopolies use to increase your energy costs.
- Environmental friendliness – Switching to solar energy will have a positive impact on our environment and the one our children will inherit. Together, we can reduce harmful emissions (like sulfur dioxide), reduce poisonous waste products (like arsenic and mercury) and keep more clean water for drinking.
Take the First Step – Call (770) 691-0966!
To learn more about whether or not solar energy is right for your home, contact the AES residential solar panel team in Georgia today! We can answer any questions or concerns that you may have and begin assessing your options in a free consultation.
“I'd worked with four or five alternative energy companies in the past on various projects. AES was far and away the most professional and knowledgeable of them all. And, they were even less expensive!” David T., Cherrylog, GA
"We’re very happy with making the switch to solar- our bills have been cut in half!" - Tracy & David, GA
AES donates 10% of all our profits to various humanitarian efforts. To work with our company, call (770) 691-0966 now.
In-House TeamsOur solar installers, electricians, solar consultants, and system designers are all W2 employees for optimal quality control and customer experience
We are totally committed to your satisfaction and are working to keep you protected. We include a 25-year Workmanship Warranty to ensure the quality and efficiency of your solar system.
Specialize in Solar
We are focused on doing one thing very well and we've been doing it since 2007. Our team is trained and properly prepared to help you reduce cost, save energy, and improve your space.
“We had a great experience with AES.”