Solar Technicians You Can Trust
Alternative Energy Southeast, Inc. is a team of solar professionals on the leading edge of our trade. We go above and beyond to ensure our customers are treated with genuine integrity and their expectations are exceeded in every respect.
- Our "Power Guarantee" assures that our systems will perform as contracted or we pay you.
- We have top ratings from the Better Business Bureau, Yelp and Angi's List.
- We are Certified Tesla Installers and #1 in Powerwall sales for the entire Southeast.
- We have the most advanced system monitoring program available.
- Our proposals include a comprehensive financial analysis.
- We include a 25-year Workmanship Warranty.
- 10% of our profits go to charitable efforts.
- We are specialists in the design and installation of Solar Power Systems.
- 10% of Profits Go To Charity
- We Specialize in Design & Install
- Certified Tesla Installers
- 25-Year Workmanship Warranty
Fifteen years ago I saw the potential of solar power to provide clean, renewable power to homes and businesses while saving them money. So I incorporated AES, which has grown into a multi-million dollar business with over 25 full-time employees.
The key principles I built AES around are:
- Customer Satisfaction
- Turn-key service by amazing in-house staff
- Expertise and proficiency
- Quality products
- Giving back to the Earth and our biosphere
It is my personal mission to ensure every one of our customers are treated with honesty and integrity. I've seen way too many other companies that don't deliver a thorough proposal because they only care about making a sale.
As soon as you begin working with us, I know you'll see the difference!
Contact us now to start saving money on your power needs with a system more reliable than your electric utility can provide.
From the moment you contact Alternative Energy Southeast, Inc., we will be a one-stop shop for your solar and energy services needs from start to spectacular finish. In consultation with you every step of the way, we will design, install and follow-up on your solar solution because your satisfaction is our primary mission.
If the power your system produces doesn’t meet our production estimates, we will pay the difference. It’s written in our contracts!
In-House TeamsOur solar installers, electricians, solar consultants, and system designers are all W2 employees for optimal quality control and customer experience
We are totally committed to your satisfaction and are working to keep you protected. We include a 25-year Workmanship Warranty to ensure the quality and efficiency of your solar system.
Specialize in Solar
We are focused on doing one thing very well and we've been doing it since 2007. Our team is trained and properly prepared to help you reduce cost, save energy, and improve your space.
“What a pleasure it has been to work with this company.”Lanitra W
“We are excited to have our solar up and running!”Mary G
“I really couldn't ask for a better experience.”David P.
“They are very responsive and transparent about the process and associated costs and benefits.”Amy B.
“Very happy with the results.”Chuck M.
Make the Bright Choice with AES Read More
Alternative Energy Southeast and the American Solar Energy Society Host the National Solar Tour in Support of the World’s Largest Grassroots Solar Event Read More
The Status of the Rooftop Solar Market and Georgia Power's Net Metering Program Read More
Alternative Energy Southeast CEO Signs Letter to Remove Solar Cap Read More
Is Georgia’s summer sizzle causing an icy market for solar power? Read More
Alternative Energy Southeast Recognized as Top U.S. Solar Installation Company Read More