Be a Part of the Fastest Growing Industry in the U.S.
Join Our Team of Georgia Solar Panel Professionals!
If you are interested in a career with Alternative Energy Southeast, Inc., we’d like to hear from you. We’re searching for motivated individuals who are passionate about making a difference for our customers and our environment, and who want to join a proven team as the solar industry continues its exponential growth.
Please send all resumes and cover letters to our job application form below.
The solar industry is rapidly expanding, and AES is committed to leading the pack through an emphasis on quality workmanship and exceptional customer service. If you’re interested in learning more about our team, have questions, or wish to apply, please send all inquiries and resumes to our contact form.
PV Project Manager - The Project Manager is fully responsible for the oversight and management of projects. This includes oversight of the design process, attaining materials and/or equipment necessary to the project, communicating with the customer to schedule work, defining the schedule and budget to meet contract requirements, and providing direction and coordination of all field activities related to the physical construction of our systems.
- Arrange, schedule and conduct key project meetings
- Develop and manage project schedule
- Manage the project cycle for residential / commercial PV projects
- Conduct site audits for new projects
- Coordinate the work of subcontractors on site
- Organize and manage all project data
- Manage daily logs and timesheets for projects
- Development and management of project budgets
- Support the bid process for subcontracted work
- Oversee all field teams and installation progress
- Support the design process and permit submittal
- Certifications: NABCEP; Certified Project Manager (CPM) preferred; OSHA 10; OSHA 30
- Experience managing project teams
- Ability to manage budgets and schedules
- Basic knowledge of commercial electrical systems
- Knowledge of PV installations and wiring configurations
- Knowledge of construction including practices and sequence of work
- 3-5 years of construction related experience; 2 of that in PV Solar industry experience
- Education: BS/BA in engineering, architecture or construction related schooling
Sales Representative - The Sales Representative is our customer’s go-to for questions and concerns. This person will demonstrate tact, versatility, sincerity, confidence and a high degree of customer service and professionalism. They will work diligently to exceed customer expectations and build strong relationships with our clients. The Sales Representative will spend much of their time meeting with leads at the prospective job locations, generating proposals, and composing phone calls and email. They will be the first face of AES that clients will see; good first impressions are critical.
- Produce the means necessary to meet sales goals
- Qualify and Quantify leads and sales opportunities
- Generate project proposals/quotes for customers
- Analysis of customers' current and projected electrical usage and financial return on investment
- Must be able to explain and review contracts/agreements with customers
- Communicating with project and design teams throughout job completion
- Minimum 2-3 years of a successful track record of sales experience
- Desire to be on the forefront of the solar industry
- Capability to use a “Consultative Sales Strategy”
- Talent to build and develop business relationships
- General understanding of construction
- Four-year college degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
PV Craftsperson - The AES Solar PV Craftsperson is part of Alternative Energy Southeast, Inc.’s Field Operations team. As an integral part of the team, this person works cooperatively with other team members to successfully complete the installation of rooftop and ground mounted solar mounting systems, PV modules, and appropriate PV system hardware. New-hire training and continued education will be provided.
- Lay out and install PV module mounting hardware, optimizers, and PV modules in preparation for installation of grid interconnection equipment.
- Install safety equipment at each client site that will remain in place throughout project duration.
- Attend team meetings when necessary as well as mandatory training sessions on new products, installation methodology, and safety.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience to all AES clients throughout the installation process.
- Experience with roof work, general construction, or carpentry preferred.
- The ability to safely handle tools and materials, e.g. ladders, inverters, solar panels, and other similar equipment such as lumber, roofing materials, aluminum rails, etc.
- The ability to work in an outdoor environment throughout the year.
- Capable of working on rooftops and performing repetitious duties including lifting/bending and standing for long periods of time.
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Must be able to work well with others in a collaborative team environment.
- Consistent and prompt attendance is critical.
- Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment screening requirements.