Be a Part of the Fastest Growing Industry in the U.S.
Join Our Team of Georgia Solar Panel Professionals!
If you are interested in a career with Alternative Energy Southeast, Inc., we’d like to hear from you. We’re searching for motivated individuals who are passionate about making a difference for our customers and our environment, and who want to join a proven team as the solar industry continues its exponential growth.
AES offers a number of great employee benefits including paid vacations, six paid holidays, health dental vision and life insurance (employee only pays 20%, AES pays 80%), per diem and travel pay, tuition assistance, and more. At AES, we provide everything you need to become a true professional. Come set foot on a successful career pathway with us!
Please send all resumes and cover letters to our job application form below.
Current Job Postings
The solar industry is rapidly expanding, and AES is committed to leading the pack through an emphasis on quality workmanship and exceptional customer service. If you’re interested in learning more about our team, have questions, or wish to apply, please send all inquiries and resumes to our contact form.
Battery and Solar PV Electrical Technician - The Battery / Solar PV Technician will be part of Alternative Energy Southeast’s Field Operations team. As an integral member of the team, the ideal candidate will work cooperatively with other team members to successfully complete the installation of battery storage systems, EV wall connectors and equipment, and solar PV systems safely and on time for residential, commercial, and government clientele.
- Assist in the assembly and installation of battery systems and mounting hardware, EV wall connectors/equipment.
- Assist with the electrical wiring of all our products and services.
- Work with the warehouse team to pull materials for each installation job.
- Attend occasional team meetings and, when required, training sessions on new products, installation methodology, and safety.
- Provide an exceptional customer throughout the process.
- Contribute to a safe work environment.
- Electrical experience and general construction experience.
- Being comfortable with working on roofs.
- Experience using basic hand and power tools safely is required (ladders, power tools, inverters, solar panels, panelboards, batteries, lumber).
- Basic computer skills preferred.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be able to work well with others in a collaborative team environment.
- Physical ability to work in challenging environments throughout the year (e.g. hot sun, cold temperatures, attics, crawlspaces).
PV Craftsperson - The AES Solar PV Craftsperson is part of Alternative Energy Southeast, Inc.’s Field Operations team. As an integral part of the team, this person works cooperatively with other team members to successfully complete the installation of rooftop and ground mounted solar mounting systems, PV modules, and appropriate PV system hardware. New-hire training and continued education will be provided.
- Lay out and install PV module mounting hardware, optimizers, and PV modules in preparation for installation of grid interconnection equipment.
- Install safety equipment at each client site that will remain in place throughout project execution.
- Attend team meetings when necessary as well as mandatory training sessions on new products, installation methodology, and safety.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience to all AES clients throughout the installation process.
- Experience with roof work, general construction, or carpentry preferred.
- The ability to safely handle tools and materials, e.g. ladders, inverters, solar panels, and other similar equipment such as lumber, roofing materials, aluminum rails, etc.
- The ability to work in an outdoor environment throughout the year.
- Capable of working on rooftops and performing repetitious duties including lifting/bending and standing for long periods of time.
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Must be able to work well with others in a collaborative team environment.
- Consistent and prompt attendance is critical.
- Experience using basic hand and power tools safely is required.
PV Project Manager - The Project Manager is fully responsible for the oversight and management of projects. This includes oversight of the design process, attaining materials and/or equipment necessary to the project, communicating with the customer to schedule work, defining the schedule and budget to meet contract requirements, and providing direction and coordination of all field activities related to the physical construction of our systems.
- Arrange, schedule and conduct key project meetings
- Develop and manage project schedule
- Manage the project cycle for residential / commercial PV projects
- Conduct site audits for new projects
- Coordinate the work of subcontractors on site
- Organize and manage all project data
- Manage daily logs and timesheets for projects
- Development and management of project budgets
- Support the bid process for subcontracted work
- Oversee all field teams and installation progress
- Support the design process and permit submittal
- Certifications: NABCEP; Certified Project Manager (CPM) preferred; OSHA 10; OSHA 30
- Experience managing project teams
- Ability to manage budgets and schedules
- Basic knowledge of commercial electrical systems
- Knowledge of PV installations and wiring configurations
- Knowledge of construction including practices and sequence of work
- 3-5 years of construction related experience; 2 of that in PV Solar industry experience
- Education: BS/BA in engineering, architecture or construction related schooling