Solar Panel Maintenance in Georgia
Get Comprehensive Solar Repair & Operation Services
Commercial Solar Maintenance Packages
Here's an example of Alternative Energy Southeast, Inc.’s commercial solar operation, maintenance, and repair agreement:
- Quarterly visual and mechanical inspections
- Grounding maintenance (as needed)
- Annual string testing
- Annual cabling, breakers, disconnect and combiner box inspection/testing
- Monthly battery and annual substation maintenance/relay calibration
- Annual infrared scans of modules, combiner boxes, switchgear and substation
- Annual calibration, maintenance, and cleaning of on-site meteorological stations
- Inverter and tracker maintenance per manufacturer’s guidelines
- Maintain spare inventory (as needed)
- Annual solar panel cleaning
- Revenue meter verification (per power purchase agreement)
- Monitoring of project and dispatch of maintenance staff as necessary
- Manage or coordinate warranty claims (as needed)
- Development of written reports
- All services will be performed by experienced solar professionals
(Note that pollen will collect on solar panels in the spring, but the impact on production is minor and a few hard showers of rain will take care of the pollen.)
You’ll immediately see the difference in our quality work and customer service. Our Georgia solar power team is passionate about our product and about making a difference in the environment. In fact, we’re so convinced of the difference that quality solar panel systems can make that we donate 10% of our profits to humanitarian and environmental efforts.
Residential Solar Maintenance Services
AES offers Residential O&M packages and one-time visits!
Residential solar power systems require very little O&M due to having premium monitoring systems that make it easier to detect when there’s an issue. That said, grime will build up on solar panels eventually, which is why we recommend having the solar panels cleaned and the system inspected every 5 years.
AES cares for customers. We never cut corners in order to make a profit. That's evident in every single solar repair service we complete.
That means that your system will be installed correctly, that our maintenance and operations services will be thorough and detailed, and that your problems will be expertly addressed. We can help your solar panel system continue to function at optimum capacity for years to come.
To schedule your operations or maintenance service, contact our Georgia solar energy technicians online. Or give us a call at (770) 691-0966 today!
In-House TeamsOur solar installers, electricians, solar consultants, and system designers are primarily W2 employees for optimal quality control and customer experience.
We are totally committed to your satisfaction and are working to keep you protected. We include a 25-year Workmanship Warranty to ensure the quality and efficiency of your solar system.
Specialize in Solar
We are focused on doing one thing very well and we've been doing it since 2007. Our team is trained and properly prepared to help you reduce cost, save energy, and improve your space.
“What a pleasure it has been to work with this company.”