Solar Panel Operations & Maintenance in Georgia
Our comprehensive solar panel operation and maintenance services in Georgia and beyond ensure that your solar panel system will perform at its best year in and year out.
Here's an example of Alternative Energy Southeast, Inc.’s Commercial operation and maintenance agreement:
- Quarterly visual and mechanical inspections
- Grounding maintenance (as needed)
- Annual string testing
- Annual cabling, breakers, disconnect and combiner box inspection/testing
- Monthly battery and annual substation maintenance/relay calibration
- Annual infrared scans of modules, combiner boxes, switchgear and substation
- Annual calibration, maintenance, and cleaning of on-site meteorological stations
- Inverter and tracker maintenance per manufacturer’s guidelines
- Maintain spare inventory (as needed)
- Annual solar panel cleaning
- Revenue meter verification (per power purchase agreement)
- Monitoring of project and dispatch of maintenance staff as necessary
- Manage or coordinate warranty claims (as needed)
- Development of written reports
- AES offers Residential O&M packages as well as one-time visits!
- Pollen will collect on solar panels in the Spring but the impact to production is minor and few hard rains will take care of the pollen.
- Residential solar power systems require very little O&M due to having premium monitoring systems which make it easier to detect when there’s an issue. Grime will build up on solar panels eventually which is why we recommend having the solar panels cleaned and the system inspected every 5 years.
- All services will be performed by experienced solar professionals
You’ll immediately see the difference in our quality work and customer service. Our Georgia solar power team are passionate about our product and about making a difference in the environment. In fact, we’re so convinced of the difference that quality solar panel systems can make, we donate 10% of our profits to humanitarian and environmental efforts.
AES cares for customers. We never cut corners in order to make a profit. That means that your system will be installed correctly, that our maintenance and operations services will be thorough and detailed, and that your problems will be expertly addressed. We can help your solar panel system continue to function at optimum capacity for years to come.
In-House TeamsOur solar installers, electricians, solar consultants, and system designers are all W2 employees for optimal quality control and customer experience
We are totally committed to your satisfaction and are working to keep you protected. We include a 25-year Workmanship Warranty to ensure the quality and efficiency of your solar system.
Specialize in Solar
We are focused on doing one thing very well and we've been doing it since 2007. Our team is trained and properly prepared to help you reduce cost, save energy, and improve your space.
“Very happy with the results.”