Why Alternative Energy Southeast?
Solar Panel Professionals Explain the Benefits of Going Green
By going solar, you can reduce your energy costs and lower your dependence on coal and nuclear electric companies that have established themselves as powerful monopolies. For these reasons alone, solar power has become an increasingly popular trend across the country. As more people begin to recognize the benefits of using solar energy, Alternative Energy Southeast, Inc. wants to make sure residential and commercial property owners of Clarke County have the information they need to better understand solar energy and its many benefits.
Saves You Money
The financial benefits of going solar are incredible. Aside from taking ‘power’ away from coal and nuclear electric monopolies and reinvesting that power into the community, individual homeowners and businesses see real and substantial financial benefits.
Some of these benefits include:
- Protection from future rate hikes and significant reductions in your power bill – in some cases almost eliminating your power bill! In Georgia, the average increase in energy rates is roughly 2.5% and in recent years, 4%.
- A solar panel takes three months to produce the amount of energy required to manufacture it – hence the term renewable energy.
- Tax credit and utility incentives can cover up to 90% of the complete installed system.
- Positive cash flow when financed. Financing is available with payments less than the amount your power bill is reduced.
- An alternative energy system is one of the most significant investments you can make. Not only will a solar system from AES immediately reduce your energy bills, but it can also provide up to a 17% annual rate of return.
- Significantly increases property value. Homes with their own energy source sell 400% quicker than homes without.
Green, Renewable Energy!
Alternatives exist to give people choices that fit their views. Whether you’re passionate about benefiting the environment or not, the facts are clear: solar energy is good for our planet – the very same planet we leave our children and future generations.
Why exactly is it good for our planet?
- Scales back your carbon footprint and enables energy independence.
- Reduces the amount of coal, nuclear, and other harmful methods of generating electricity.
- Limits pollution impact on the environment. More renewable energy in communities opposes potential construction of toxic power plants where you live.
AES goes a step beyond enabling local folk to break free from harmful sources of energy. In fact, we donate 10% of profits to humanitarian and environmental efforts. We truly care about making the world a better place, and the more money that flows through AES means less money in the pockets of big business and more funding for a better future.
Leading the Pack & Supporting a Growing Industry
An investment in solar energy not only benefits the environment and your pocketbook as a property owner, but also an industry of the future that is driven by a purpose.
When you choose solar, you’re playing a role in bettering our world by:
- Supporting new American values, innovation, and good-paying jobs.
- Having the latest green technology on your property.
- Inspiring others to learn about solar and make the switch.
Learn How Going Solar Can Benefit You
At AES, we know our customers benefit immensely by making the switch to alternative energy. If you have questions about solar and your particular situation, our Athens solar panel installation team is available to explain precisely how you can enjoy the benefits.
Get started today by requesting a free consultation!