Be a Part of the Fastest Growing Industry in the U.S.
Join Our Team of Athens Solar Panel Professionals!
If you are interested in a career with AES, we’d like to hear from you. We’re searching for motivated individuals who are passionate about making a difference for our customers and our environment, and who want to join a proven team as the solar industry continues its exponential growth.
Please send all resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Job Postings
PV Project Manager - The Project Manager is fully responsible for the oversight and management
of projects. This includes oversight of the design process, attaining
materials and/or equipment necessary to the project, communicating with
the customer to schedule work, defining the schedule and budget to meet
contract requirements, and providing direction and coordination of all
field activities related to the physical construction of our systems.
- Arrange, schedule and conduct key project meetings
- Develop and manage project schedule
- Manage the project cycle for residential/commercial PV projects
- Conduct site audits for new projects
- Coordinate the work of subcontractors on site
- Organize and manage all project data
- Manage daily logs and timesheets for projects
- Development and management of project budgets
- Support the bid process for subcontracted work
- Oversee all field teams and installation progress
- Support the design process and permit submittal
- Certifications: NABCEP; Certified Project Manager (CPM) preferred; OSHA 10; OSHA 30
- Experience managing project teams
- Ability to manage budgets and schedules
- Basic knowledge of commercial electrical systems
- Knowledge of PV installations and wiring configurations
- Knowledge of construction including practices and sequence of work
- 3-5 years of construction related experience; 2 of that in PV Solar industry experience
- Education: BS/BA in engineering, architecture or construction related schooling
Sales Representative - The Sales Representative is our customer’s go-to for questions
and concerns. This person will demonstrate tact, versatility, sincerity,
confidence and a high degree of customer service and professionalism.
They will work diligently to exceed customer expectations and build strong
relationships with our clients. The Sales Representative will spend much
of their time meeting with leads at the prospective job locations, generating
proposals, and composing phone calls and email. They will be the first
face of AES that clients will see; and good first impressions are critical.
- Produce the means necessary to meet sales goals
- Qualify and Quantify leads and sales opportunities
- Generate project proposals/quotes for customers
- Analysis of customers' current and projected electrical usage and financial return on investment
- Must be able to explain and review contracts/agreements with customers
- Communicating with project and design teams throughout job completion
- Minimum 2-3 years of a successful track record of sales experience
- Desire to be on the forefront of the solar industry
- Capability to use a “Consultative Sales Strategy”
- Talent to build and develop business relationships
- General understanding of construction
- Four year college degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Installer Technician - This position will handle the installation of electrical and PV systems.
The Installer will provide support to the Foreman and perform installation
of all jobs at AES. It is the responsibility of every Installer to ensure
safe work practices, as well as good communication with the Foreman and
other Installers. It is absolutely pertinent the Installer performs quality
- Working from plan designs
- Layout and assembly of solar modules, array and mounting hardware
- Mechanical/structural mounting of racking, modules and electrical equipment
- Electrical wiring of solar array/system (AC and DC)
- Document completion of job with photos
- Communication with Foreman and other Installers
- Ensure a safe jobsite
- Previous experience in PV installations, roof work, electrical work, or general construction, strongly preferred
- Basic understanding/experience with electrical wiring of AC and DC systems
- Apprentice or Journeyman Electricians highly encouraged to apply
- Experience with the safe use of hand-held and power tools
- Must be able to climb ladders and stairs, comfortably lift 40+ pounds, and must be able to work on your feet for extended periods of time
The solar industry is rapidly expanding, and AES is committed to leading the pack through an emphasis on quality workmanship and exceptional customer service. If you’re interested in learning more about our team, have questions, or wish to apply, please send all inquiries and resumes to email@example.com.